Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It Doesn't Get Better Than This

I have absolutely LOVED being home. I can't believe it has only been a few days. Our little family has been able to spend so much time together because I'm done with the school year and Gustavo is working random hours with the Air Force. Gustavo's brother Laz and his wife Emily came to visit for the week and got to meet Ella and Gabe.

Ella was true to her character and has been a princess with everyone, but her parents this week. Monday she wouldn't let Em or Laz hold her, but Tuesday she eased up a little bit. She was happy with Laz for about 15 minutes as they talked together, but then she wanted to take a nap. We went to dinner at the Pizza Factory and Gabe was a cutie like usual while Ella only let me and Gustavo hold her.
She has such a STRONG personality! We built Ella's little jumper and put her in it for the first time. She jumped a little and looked at the lights of the piano, but it wasn't very interesting yet. She looked cute though :)
I am LOVING every second I get to be home with my beautiful Ella.

2 comments:

hillary and britton said...

Ella is so cute! It is fun to see how their little personalities come out. Glad you're enjoying the time with her

bestofthebishops said...

I am so excited that your family will get to be together more this summer! Enjoy every minute of it! Ella is the cutest girl.