Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Photo Shoot

We decided that for this Father's Day we would take pictures of Gabe and Ella for their grandpa Gonzalez. Unfortunately Gabe got his shots last week and wasn't his happy self for the pictures. He always looks adorable though.
This was one of my favorites.
Ella loves to hold up her legs. While we were taking pictures she randomly lifted her leg for a few minutes.
We loved that they were holding each other. This was Gustavo's favorite.
I had to get a close up of their chubby hands!
I just love her sweet smile.
Gustavo and I laughed so hard at this picture. We think it looks a little like a glamor shot engagement photo. Yolanda and grandpa thought it was the best of the bunch.

3 comments:

Emily said...

The last one is my favorite too... I love that they were holding hands!

Josh and Amber said...

So cute!! Those pictures are adorable... I couldn't stop giggling either with that last one :) So adorable!

bestofthebishops said...

Are you kidding me?! Those two babies are the cutest little things EVER! I love that they are so close in age. That will be so much fun for all of you.