Looks like my kind of movie night. Rock Hudson is so incredibly hot I wanted to name a child after him, until I learned he was gay. How is that possible?
Gustavo and I have been married for nine years. We have two beautiful daughters and one more due May 6th. Ella will be 5 in February and Sophia is 2 1/2. Gustavo is an analyst in the Army and is working on his MBA. I get to stay home with our girls.
5 comments:
Looks like my kind of movie night. Rock Hudson is so incredibly hot I wanted to name a child after him, until I learned he was gay. How is that possible?
Sorry if I just ruined his image for you.
I actually learned he was gay from Lola back when I saw Pillow Talk for the first time with you Kim
Of course you remember that. My memory isn't 1/10 of what yours is. Incredible.
Ok, tell me you really ate all that junk food. I would be soooo impressed! A girl after my own heart.
Post a Comment