Length: 26 3/4 inches- above 97th percentile
Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz- about 85th percentile
Head Circ: 42 1/2 cm- about 85th percentile
At this checkup one of my old young women, Megan, was our nurse. It was so nice to see her again. She is a WONDERFUL girl and I haven't seen her much since she graduated from high school last year. She wasn't supposed to work with Ella, but she switched with another nurse so we felt very lucky. Ella unfortunately had to get 4 more shots and one oral vaccine. It wasn't as bad as last time (no tears on my part) because I knew what to expect. She was so tough! She cried as she got her shots (who wouldn't?), but then calmed down right when Gustavo picked her up and comforted her. She didn't cry or even seem to be bothered again until about 7:45 tonight. What a tough girl!


3 comments:
The oral vaccine is new to me. Jonah never had it and he's only 2. I love that you both go to her visits. Back in the good ol' days Jason would always go with me to Graham's but now life is too busy I guess and I always find myself trying to comfort the crying child alone. So sad.
I do not love those shots! I'm glad Ella did so well and that it was better for you too. I'm hoping it will be better for us next time too. She's so darling. Love all the pics.
She is sooo cute!! I love that you post a ton of pictures and tell about all of the fun things you are doing this summer. I am sure it is a nice break...in fact you might not want to go back:)
P.S. We need to plan a get together ASAP, we leave for Florida on August 10th!
Post a Comment