Friday, June 12, 2009

Just the Two of Us

This week Gustavo went on a stake camp out with the young men. When I first realized he would be gone for an entire week I was really nervous. At that point Ella was only about 4 weeks old and I was still very sleep deprived and in a lot of pain so I didn't even know how to function. Now, I can happily say that I feel WONDERFUL. Life is absolutely perfect. Ella and I had an incredible week together; just the two of us. We spent lots of time with Eleanor and the sisters in my ward. I felt like I was finally able to fulfill the responsibilities of my calling in Relief Society. We even started a successful playgroup for enrichment. It was so much fun playing with my baby girl all week.

3 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

She is so cute Syd! We have the same blog background! Isn't it so cute?

Jason and Kristin said...

Super impressed with your ability to hold Ella and take a pic of the two of you with the camera. Very nice. Jason is gone this next week and I'm SCARED! Hopefully we'll do as well as you and Ella.

Emily said...

We miss those babies so much! I'm glad you got to spend some alone time with Baby Ella! Miss you all!