Monday, April 19, 2010

First Haircut

Over spring break we took Ella to get her first haircut.
We were worried Ella would be sad, but she did great!
In fact, she started to dance when the blow drier was on.
Bye bye mullet (and pig tails unfortunately).
Hello cute haircut!

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Ah, so cute. Where is that fun place, is it cookie cutters? Your finished bedroom looks really nice too. Good job!

bestofthebishops said...

Oh, I love cookie cutters! Cohen loved that place when we took him. Ella is cute no matter what! I did love her pigtails though. (And where did you get her cute hair piece she was wearing on Sunday?!)

Megan, John and kids said...

Ella looks so adorable in the chair getting her hair cut! I'm so glad she was happy, and she looks adorable with her new hair. I always feel like cutting some of that excess baby hair makes their hair look fuller and grow easier. What a cutie (but we already knew that)!