Gustavo, Sydney, Ella, Sophia, & Eve
The buyers fell through. We are back to square one.
I am sorry.
Dangit! I'm sorry! Just as you get used to the idea of it all! Keep your chin up!
What a bummer...it will happen eventually!
What's life without having to expect the unexpected. Back to keeping it vacuumed all the time!
I hope it's all for the best. At least you hadn't already found a place you wanted to buy.
:(
That stinks! I'm sorry, how frustrating. I know it will work out for you guys though.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am sorry.
Dangit! I'm sorry! Just as you get used to the idea of it all! Keep your chin up!
What a bummer...it will happen eventually!
What's life without having to expect the unexpected. Back to keeping it vacuumed all the time!
I hope it's all for the best. At least you hadn't already found a place you wanted to buy.
:(
That stinks! I'm sorry, how frustrating. I know it will work out for you guys though.
Post a Comment