Friday, March 12, 2010

Ella & Mommy

I get Ella all to myself every Monday. Unfortunatly that turns into our running errands day more often than not. Today I took the day off and Ella and I had a wonderful day together- we didn't run any errands (well, okay one store.) After getting things ready for the substitute at school and taking a morning nap, we went down to the Provo City Library for story time. My friend Hillary told me about this a month ago and I was excited to take Ella. She wasn't engaged the entire time, but there were definite moments of joy. We danced and sang together and had fun. Then we stopped by to visit my sister Emily and play with their dog Princess. Ella is so in love with dogs that I thought she would really love this. We didn't stay long because we wanted to go visit Kristin, Jonah and baby Beckham. It was really great to visit with Kristin. She had lots of good input on my decision to stay home next year because she has been in the same situation, teaching and all. After our visit Ella took another nap while I had a good conversation with my sister Erin. Then to end the night Ella and I went and got pizza, cookies, and a movie (all for me, but she's okay with it). It has been a good day.

1 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

You are so cute! I love every time we can get together and chat. Next school year we'll have TONS of time to chat :)