I have the PERFECT job, but today I signed my letter of resignation. Of course I'm finishing out the school year, but my principal is trying to get everything situated for next year as soon as possible. I have really mixed feelings about this decision. I have gone back and forth about it for months because I absolutely love my job. I've written so many lists of pros and cons (that's what I do). I've talked to lots of friends and family and shed many tears while trying to figure out what will be best for me and my family. I know staying home will be best for Ella. I've always appreciated that my mom made the sacrifice to stay home with us and known that is what I want for my family. Although I know being at home will bring new challenges, I know there will be lots of benefits as well. I feel blessed that I have the opportunity, but I'm really sad to leave my perfect job.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
4 months ago


4 comments:
Ugh, are you serious, selfishly Graham and I will miss you! Its so hard to quit but I was so glad when I finally decided to. Good for you! Hey, now we can have play dates any day of the week! :)
I gathered all those blog books so stop by anytime.
I'm so excited for you to be a stay at home mama! Ella will love ya for it and it'll be the best.
I know that this has been a really hard decision for you to make, but I'm glad that you were able to finally make it and move forward with it. I hope that you really ejoy being able to be at home.
I can't imagine Meadow without you. It was so hard for me to not have you on my team this year. You are an incredible teacher and mother. You are also an incredible friend. The best anyone can ask for. Thanks!
Post a Comment