I hate goodbyes. I always have and always will. Sunday we dropped Gustavo off at the airport and said goodbye for 3 weeks. Yuck. I hate that we will be apart for so long, but I'm sure we'll be fine and it will go by quickly. He's happy about this new job and the opportunity to do something different at work. He's been translating for almost 6 years and now he'll be analyzing. He's still working at the same place, but this job has a lot of perks. Including the fact that they want him to be at home so he shouldn't be deployed, which of course I love! We are so glad that he'll be back just in time for Thanksgiving.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago



4 comments:
We are so excited to have him in our neck of the woods! I'm sure the time will fly by, especially with the holidays coming up. We are counting down the days until we come out for Christmas! We miss you all!
Sad for you!! Too bad we don't live closer, we could hang out. I am alone a lot too, but Adam is still here just busy studying!
What a cute family picture! I love Ella's skunk costume too. I saw you from afar at the school today but you were busy teaching so I didn't interrupt. I'll give you all the details later but we are adopting a little boy that will be born at the end of Feb. We are sooooo excited. What a miracle and a blessing!
I hope that you're doing alright with him gone, and I especially hope that time flies by with him gone. I was excited when he was coming this weekend, and then when I was in the car I felt like crying myself that even though he would be here, you wouldn't. I really love that little family picture you posted. Good luck!
Post a Comment