I took Ella to her 9 month appointment today and here are her current measurements:
Length: 29.5 in - 97th percentile
Weight: 19 lbs. 11 oz. - 75th percentile
Head Circ: 46 cm - above 90th percentile
This month Ella has discovered the mirror. She LOVES to look at herself. When she catches a glimpse of herself she gets really excited and scoots over to the mirror as quickly as she can while squealing. Once she gets there she kicks and hits the mirror while talking to herself. She even gives herself kisses.
If Ella is sad or whining I just put her in front of the mirror and she lights up.


4 comments:
Love when they are easily entertained! That actually still works with Graham, he loves to look at himself in the mirror.
How sweet is she?! Can we just go ahead and plan for an arranged marriage now? Serioulsy she is so adorable and then I know that Truman would have great in-laws!
What a cutie! Hoorah for mirrors
I seem to remember using that trick on you when you were little!
Post a Comment