On Halloween we were able to visit some family. Ella got her first sweet treat from Abuela when we visited her at work. Ella has been an incredibly picky eater, but she didn't even hesitate with this cookie. How do babies know about sugar before even trying it? She wouldn't let go of the cookie and successfully gnawed away at it until she ate the top corner.
Christopher & Ella
Eva, Ella, and Elena
Ella is figuring out how to move. She isn't crawling, it is more like she is doing the worm. She gets up on her knees or her tippy toes and then throws her whole body forward and flops down. It is pretty funny. You can see the messy cookie residue all over her costume.
Eleanor had the best costume BY FAR. Can you tell who she is?
EDWARD (from Twilight) in the Sunlight
HILARIOUS


3 comments:
Sorry I deleted my first comment cuz I didn't realize I was posting under Jason's google account. Anyway, So funny that Edward costume! Loved it! New Moon is 3 weeks away.
Eleanor is amazing!!! It really is funny how babies just know that sugar tastes good
Okay, Eleanor is the coolest, I totally figured out who she was before seeing it! And, Ella is such an adorable little skunk. I think that was the cutest costume idea Syd, I love it.
Post a Comment