Syd, she is beautiful! It was SO fun to see her today! I can't believe how much she has grown - that went so fast! What a fun stage you are in with her! Enjoy every moment of it! Cute little stink! :)
Oh my cute costume! Ella makes one cute skunk..we are coming home for a long time for Christmas, December 20-January 7 so we should be able to find sometime in between to hang out!
Gustavo and I have been married for nine years. We have two beautiful daughters and one more due May 6th. Ella will be 5 in February and Sophia is 2 1/2. Gustavo is an analyst in the Army and is working on his MBA. I get to stay home with our girls.
10 comments:
Syd, she is beautiful! It was SO fun to see her today! I can't believe how much she has grown - that went so fast! What a fun stage you are in with her! Enjoy every moment of it! Cute little stink! :)
Adorable! Hope we get to see you guys tomorrow!
Erin
That is the cutest costume! I love it!!!
oh what a cutie!!
She is the cutest skunk I've ever seen! Have a fun halloween!
Stacey and Family
I love it! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Oh my cute costume! Ella makes one cute skunk..we are coming home for a long time for Christmas, December 20-January 7 so we should be able to find sometime in between to hang out!
The skunk costume looks great on Ella!! Only the cutest of girls can pull of the skunk look!!
She is such a cutie! and I love the post!
SO CUTE! I love that whole post Syd! She's cute so adorable.
Post a Comment