Ella's first school picture
Time is flying by and my baby is already 8 months old. I really can't get over how fast this whole growing up thing is happening. Here are some of the exciting things Ella is up to:
- She rolls all over the place, but still isn't crawling. Ella gets up on her knees and not only rocks back and forth, she also shakes her little booty in a circle.
- Ella loves anything that makes noise. She entertains herself with measuring cups, wrappers, boxes of candy, and anything else she can get her little hands on.
- Ella dances! When music comes on she starts dancing- I think this is my favorite new development.
- She is quite a talker. Ella babbles and says lots of sounds, including mama and dada.
- Ever since Ella threw up she refuses to eat solids even though she used to love them. When I put the spoon by her mouth she turns her head and pushes it away regardless of what is on it. If I force it in her mouth she gags and tries to spit it out. We are starting to give her some finger foods and she likes them.
- Ella has 2 teeth.
- When we read Ella one of her favorite stories, "That's Not My Monkey" she kisses the last monkey's fluffy tummy.
- She loves to jump whether it is in her jumper or with us.
- She thinks her daddy is hilarious. She laughs and laughs when he jokes around with her.
- Unfortunately, she is a whiner. She'll get over that though, right???
- Ella loves to push buttons- literally. She tries to play with our computers and loves to eat our phones. She has her own phone now though since she ruined mine a few weeks ago. I guess all that slobber isn't good for electronics. CRAZY
- Ella is still taking 3 naps a day and sleeping from 7 pm until 7 am, occasionally waking up once in the middle of the night.
- Ella loves to pull down the CDs and DVDs.
- She rolls over while we change her diaper which can make things a little difficult.
- The easiest way to make Ella smile is to give her kisses. She loves them!



3 comments:
I can't believe she is already 8 months old! The picture is darling of her - better than any school picture my kids have ever taken! :) Please do bring her by next time you are around! I would LOVE to see her! The kids are enjoying you so much as their PE teacher! You have a gift!
Thank you so much for sharing that about Ella. She is a doll. We definately need to get together. Lets plan it now!
That is such a cute picture. Amazing, because school pictures usually stink. I really can't believe she is 8 months already, she is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Post a Comment