Our house is definitely a work in progress. Everywhere I turn I see another space I want to work on, or another thing I want to buy. The first thing we purchased was this entertainment center. I love it. Of course, it isn't perfect and I am constantly changing something on it, but it adds a lot to the space.

Our next big projects have been in the kitchen. This is what it looked like when we first moved in.

Right away we contracted someone to build us an island. While that was being built we added hardware to the cabinets and drawers. Once the island was built we had black granite counter tops installed.



Our next kitchen projects will be painting the cabinets white and putting in dark wood floors. Who knows how long it will be before we can afford to make those changes though because we've got a whole lot of dirt that needs to be cultivated! Our next focus will be on the yard. We need to put it in next summer so every penny will be saved for that HUGE project.
2 comments:
Wow, the counter tops look fabulous!
I love the entertainment center and the island. It's so funny that your kitchen will be exactly how I want mine. I guess we both have good taste. Everything looks great!
Post a Comment