Saturday, September 18, 2010

Family Pictures






Our friend and old neighbor took these pictures for us and we couldn't be happier. She also took the ones on the post below. I uploaded the edited pictures so you should peek at them again too. THANKS ANNETTE!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Such pretty pictures! Where were they taken?

Dave & Lavenia Gillespie said...

I love your hair cut. It is so cute!

Emily said...

I love the top one the most. So amazing!!!

Janae said...

What a beautiful family!! Great pictures!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Ah, cute. Um, what's your email these days? I tried to send you a message but it came back to me.

Erica said...

I love, love your family pictures. Especially the top one where you are both looking at Ella and she's laughing. My favorite. I love that you watch glee too. And I love your comments on my blog...they make me happy. Basically I just love you:)

Cory and Emily said...

These are great! I'm imagining a new photo wall. Maybe it will be your next project.

Megan, John and kids said...

Those really are such wonderful pictures. I love them. I had already forgotten about your hair cut, it seems you've always had long hair. It's so fun to see Ella's personality in the pictures. I love her big smile in the one with her dad.

fightingfour said...

These pics are gorgeous. Shes got a little chubs on her:) Not quite like a bowen baby but still major chubby cuteness:)