I want an entry table (among a million other things). My little sister, Eleanor, and I have looked online at blogs many times for design ideas. She knew about my plan for the entry and gave me a call one Saturday morning saying that she was at a garage sale and found a table she thought I could make work. She wasn't promising anything, but she said she liked it. When I heard it was only $5 I told her to go ahead and get it without knowing much about it. When she brought it to my house I was a little surprised. First of all it was 6 feet long and couldn't even fit in my entry way. Second, it looked like this:
Before Time Swallows the Memories
4 months ago


8 comments:
What a difference!..it turned out FABULOUS! Good job! As for your hubby...some people just cant see the potential ;0)
It looks great! Nice job!
more importantly, I proved both of you wrong. Geez, I told you it was full of cute possibilities.
You are amazing! Your house is going to be so stylish :)
I finally found your blog! I have been dying to catch up with you and your life and now I can! Such a cute table, I have a bunch of projects that I have started, but never finished. You have now given me the desire to finish. SO cute!
$5??? How come I never fall upon great deals?! You did a great job on it and your house is looking fabulous!! I love the island in your kitchen. Still jealous over the newness. :) I love that post about Ella changing her shoes!!! So funny! Miss you. Lets do lunch this week for sure! I'll call you.
I just wonder how all of these genes skipped me. I certainly wouldn't have seen the possibilities. You do such amazing things with your house, I'm jealous, but I guess I'm also not willing to put the time and effort into things that you do. You truly are amazing.
You rock!! Way to go. I love the chair too! Projects are good for the soul!
:)
Post a Comment