Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Day


Today my little sister Eleanor came over because her professors are all in New York this week so she had a little free time. It was SO nice to have company and an extra set of hands (2 things I don't get very often anymore). Even though my house was embarrassingly messy I was able to get a few things done and have a great conversation with my little sister who I love, but rarely get to spend time with because she is a very busy girl. She helped so much. I was able to shower and later give Ella a bath after she had her first blow out (gross!). After Ella's bath El did her hair and we put her first headband in. I'm very excited that headbands are no longer too big for her. Doesn't she look so cute!

4 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

She is a doll! What a darling picture - and you have to love those kinds of days! Especially when it's your sister! Hope you are feeling better!

Emily said...

What a sweet sis you have! I love the headband... Ella is so dang cute!!!

bestofthebishops said...

Oh my gosh! She is SO,SO cute! Can she be Trumans girlfriend when they are like 21?!

John and Megan said...

Isn't it funny (or maybe just sad)what an accomplishment it is just to get a shower when you have a newborn? That was sweet of El to come and help, I'm so glad that you have some people around to help you out. I know what a difference it made when Mom came out when I had Lucy.