Gabriel was blessed on Sunday so it was my first time back at church with Ella. I was very excited to dress her up and bought this cute little dress the first time I was out since having the baby. She doesn't fit very many 0-3 month outfits yet, so this was the first time she was dressed in anything other than pajamas. As you can see from the pictures, I had lots of fun. I also realized that we haven't posted any pictures of alert Ella. Look at those CHUBBY cheeks! I think she was just going through a growth spurt and all of the extra weight went right to her cheeks.
Now that Ella is getting bigger everyone says she looks like Gustavo. I still can't see either of us in her, but I will love it if she looks like her daddy! My mom is certain that her eyes will be blue and that excites me. One of the children at the blessing was looking at Ella and commented on her "bad hair day." I thought it was very funny. Yolanda was sweet as she replied, "No, it's a good hair day." I just laughed!



5 comments:
She is so beautiful!!
She is beautiful - I can see a little of both of you in her! What a perfect mix! We're counting down the days! I'm sure you are too for a different reason! :)
She looks so tiny! How on earth did you paint those teenie-tiny nails? I love the yawning pic!
Ella looks so cute in that little dress! Good luck with the sleeping-my only advice is hang in there-it gets a bit better:)
Syd, I think she looks a lot like Tavo did when he was a baby. I've got a baby pic of him where you can see it.
Laz
Post a Comment