Poor Ella has been sick all winter long. She had different colds all through November and December. Christmas weekend she was miserable so we took her in on the 27th and found out she had a sinus infection. She finished off the antibiotic the first week of January and has been doing well until this Wednesday. She woke up with a cough and runny nose. Thursday she just got worse and this morning I noticed she was having trouble breathing. We took her in and found out she has pneumonia. She's on an antibiotic and we'll keep monitoring her breathing over the weekend. We'll go back to the doctor on Monday to see how she's doing. Poor baby. She is miserable. She just keeps saying in a really whiny, pathetic voice "sick" every time she coughs or we wipe her nose. It is TERRIBLE having a sick baby.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
4 months ago


7 comments:
Poor Ella. You must be miserable right along with her as you watch. So sorry. I hope she get's better quickly!
Oh no! I had pneumonia in October and it was NOT fun. I hope she gets better soon!
PS-Congrats on your next little one...I'm excited for you!
I sick sick child is the saddest thing ever. Yell if you need anything.
So sad...I hope she gets better soon.
I hope Ella is feeling better. I feel so bad for all of you.
That really is so sad. It breaks my heart when my little ones are so miserable, I hope she can be feeling better soon!
So sorry that Ella is sick! Poor little girl... I hope she feels better soon! Also, congrats on the new baby!! That's very exciting!
Post a Comment