Ella has crazy hair. Part of it is curly while most if it is straight. In addition, she has multiple cowlicks throughout her hair. For this reason she has pig tails every day. Her hair had become pretty long so I wanted to get it cut, but was worried about whether or not it would look good down. Finally around Christmas time Ella started really fighting me when I'd try to do her hair so for the first time on Christmas Eve we took her out with her hair down. It looked pretty crazy, but she was happy. Ever since I've been counting down for this much needed haircut that we finally got today. Here are the results.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
4 months ago


7 comments:
So adorable! I love it!!!
She's so stylish! Super Cute!! I need to do something with Braylee's hair but it's still not growing :)
Too cute! She is really such a cutie!
She is so cute! Emmy's hair is the same way, curly and straight and licks all over! Glad to see someday she can have fun cute hair!
Oooo, what a fun little look for her.
I love her haircut. She's just looking so grown up.
I am still marking our territory and claiming her for Truman, when they are MUCH older! WOW! You guys had a busy Christmas!
Post a Comment