Tuesday, January 18, 2011

heartbeat

Today I went to the doctor to hear my baby's heartbeat!  Everything sounded great.  My due date is July 30th.  We're so excited for our little family to grow.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Congrats!!!! Glad to hear everything is good with the baby. Hope you are feeling well.

Emily said...

SHUT UP!?!?! Are you kidding me! Big congrats to you guys. I'm so excited for baby #2 and Ella will be a great big sis. so fun!

Jason and Kristin said...

No way! That's AWESOME!!! Congrats! Are you still good for Wednesday? What time? Can't wait to discuss your new news! :)

Jamie Meacham said...

Congratulations! How exciting for your little family! I am glad to hear you are doing good so far! Good luck and keep us posted on how things are going!

Amber said...

Ha....love it! My baby's coming July 31st (well, due that day, hopefully come much sooner!) Congrats!!

Hudson Family said...

Oh so exciting for you guys!!! That is so great that you are expecting again and everything is looking good. I found out on Christmas that we are having another too. I'm due September 1st. Wish we could get them together. Love your short hair by the way!!!

Aimee said...

Sydney, I must see you and celebrate this wonderful news with you in person! Congratulations!

adam and erica said...

Uh, hello?! I didn't even know! That was fast. Hooray!! I'm excited for you...and maybe a little jealous:) See you this summer!

bestofthebishops said...

YAY for baby #2!! I can't wait to find out what you are having! We have to do a luncheon or shower, no matter what! I would love to get together for lunch for my b-day. Let me just talk to Kevin to see what day he could take off work to babysit! ha!