The hair looks good, though it's still surprising to see you with short hair, it seems like you've always had long hair. I'm so glad that you were able to donate your hair though, you've inspired me to work at finally doing it.
Gustavo and I have been married for nine years. We have two beautiful daughters and one more due May 6th. Ella will be 5 in February and Sophia is 2 1/2. Gustavo is an analyst in the Army and is working on his MBA. I get to stay home with our girls.
5 comments:
Cute hair!
Cute short hair! I love it!
I love it! It looks so cute. Funny, I'm trying to grow mine out. It's always what we don't have right?
The hair looks good, though it's still surprising to see you with short hair, it seems like you've always had long hair. I'm so glad that you were able to donate your hair though, you've inspired me to work at finally doing it.
WOW! You look DARLING! I am so impressed by people who can do that! I don't even have enough patience to get my hair to my shoulders! Way to go!
Post a Comment