Ella trying to get packed in Daddy's suitcase
Gustavo is gone again. This time he is deployed for 5 weeks. I realize 5 weeks isn't very long, but I also know that it will feel long and lonely at times throughout. He is in another country so we aren't sure how communication will work. I dropped him off at his base last night and he e-mailed me today saying that he will have regular access to a computer so we know we can e-mail regularly. He also believes he'll be able to call me from the base where he is working. He'll be working when he's on base though so we aren't sure how often he'll call or how long we'll be able to talk. He will be back just in time for Easter and my spring break so I'm just looking forward to April.


3 comments:
Oh man. Hey, Jason starts his new job mid March and will be gone a lot so maybe we can play!
good luck! you are one tough girl to play by yourself for so long. i hope ella keeps you good company!
Eowyn wanted to say that it's cute how Ella wanted to be packed in her dad's suitcase. And, I know that the five weeks will feel really long. At least you have email, I remember when John was in a more rural area of Ghana and he didn't even have internet access or phones or anything, that was hard. I just hope that this time goes by quickly and that you really enjoy your Easter reunion.
Post a Comment