WOW! A year old already?! Happy Birthday Princess Ella! You get more and more beautiful every day! I can't wait to see what adventures you'll have this next year! Loves from all of the Madsen family!
And that makes the greatest picture of all! I love that she's happy as she's trying to get away from mommy! She really is just so darn cute! This year will go by so quickly, it'll be amazing to see how much she changes.
Gustavo and I have been married for nine years. We have two beautiful daughters and one more due May 6th. Ella will be 5 in February and Sophia is 2 1/2. Gustavo is an analyst in the Army and is working on his MBA. I get to stay home with our girls.
4 comments:
WOW! A year old already?! Happy Birthday Princess Ella! You get more and more beautiful every day! I can't wait to see what adventures you'll have this next year! Loves from all of the Madsen family!
Happy Birthday Ella!!! She's such a cute little girl...and at such a fun age. Only 19 more days to go for me! Hooray!!
I LOVE that now Beckham shares a birthday with her...so fun! Holy cow, she's a whole year. That flew!
And that makes the greatest picture of all! I love that she's happy as she's trying to get away from mommy! She really is just so darn cute! This year will go by so quickly, it'll be amazing to see how much she changes.
Post a Comment