Last week we went swimming almost every day since it was so hot. Each time Ella gets in the water she enjoys it more and more. The first two times she was very serious and stayed pretty rigid although she never complained and seemed to enjoy it. Her third time in the pool she started to splash. Gustavo and I just laughed as we watched her splash and splash while maintaining a very serious face and making an occasional surprised sound.
This is her surprised face after a huge splash:
The next time we went to the pool she got even more comfortable. She started smiling and laughing, even though for the most part she stayed pretty serious.
She is content to stay in for as long as we'll let her. Ella is starting to love the water so much that she even cried Tuesday when I took her out of the bath tub.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of her incredibly wrinkled feet!


5 comments:
She is soooo cute! We all still need to get together before summer is over!
What a little fish... She is too funny! We are so excited to see you all soon!
I'm jealous of your access to a pool! I loved your yaya post too. We are going out of town this weekend and I think you said you'd be gone the next week...one of these days we'll get together :)
Ella is so cute! It looks like you are having a great summer. We'll be out of town until next Sunday-but then can our babies meet eachother and play?!
I just love that picture of her wrinkly feet! It is just too cute!
Post a Comment