Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Date

We spend most of our summer days "hanging out" in the basement where it is nice and cool.
Monday night we decided we wanted to get out and play so we went to Boondocks.
Gustavo and I both pretend not to be competitive with each other, but of course we are.  He had me for most of the game until the 15th hole where he choked.  I then finished strong and beat him by 2 (yahoo!)


While we were golfing I kept admiring my new "mom shadow".
Our little cutie was having so much fun that she fell asleep.

5 comments:

Alysha said...

So fun. Gotta love family fun! I told you that John and I went the other night, but he beat me by two. Oh and I love your "mom shadow"

Alysha said...

I would also like to add that you look beautiful!

Trent and Kim said...

Fun! I'm so glad you beat Gus. I feel like we need to get out of the house more, sometimes we just sit around. Ella is so cute, I am excited to see her soon!

Jake, Jenn and the Girls said...

Hey friend! Ella is gorgeous and I'm glad you guys are doing well. I'm glad we can be blog buddies now.

Jason and Kristin said...

My favorite thing about shadows is how looooong they make your hair look. The mom shadow is definitely working for you!