Ella's big girl room has been my first big nesting project. We transformed our guest room into her new room and will keep her old bedroom as the nursery (my next big project). It is so nice to be able to check something off of my list and I'm really happy with how the room turned out. The best part of it all is that Ella has transitioned really well. She LOVES her big girl bed and has been sleeping on it for 2 weeks now without any problems. Now I just can't wait to get started on my next big project!
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago


11 comments:
Syd, I LOVE how it turned out. Seriously adorable. Can't wait to see the next project.
It looks darling! Good job :0) Im SO excited for youguys! ♥
Amazing! Do you want to come do our kid's room? Just kidding. But I really do love it.
You are on a roll! It looks adorable and that is amazing that she is doing so well in her big girl bed!
So cute! I love it!
Wow, I am so impressed. It looks so cute. I can't wait to see the nursery. Good news about her sleeping in her bed, that will be so nice for you when #2 comes along.
It's so cute Syd! I can't wait to see it in person!
So did you have to get a different bed? I couldn't tell because this looks almost exactly like Lucy's. The room looks great and I'm glad she's transitioning so well.
You decorate the cutest girl rooms ever!! Can't wait to see the nursery for baby 2. Any names yet?!
Looks like it came from a catalog! I love the color selection!
Love it! Where did you get those picture frames? So cute!
Post a Comment