One of the many projects on my to-do list since moving in has been the entryway. I had a good idea of what I wanted and decided to wait until Christmas. Gustavo got me the table and my parents and Eleanor got me the frames. Eleanor also told me that she would help me get prints for each frame and gave me some great ideas. My little sister, Eleanor, is a graphic designer and the company she works for recently went through a re-brand so between all of that work, freelance projects, and her busy social life, it wasn't until a month ago that we were able to sit down together and decide on the prints. She got everything to me this week and I'm so excited to have another project crossed off my list!
I'm not a photographer so the pictures don't really do it justice, but I am very happy with the way it turned out!
Thank you Eleanor!
4 comments:
You and El make a great team. I can't wait to see your house this summer, though I'm sure I'll just be green with jealousy. I bought something for you while I was in Zambia, but I probably need to talk with you about what you'd like. Oh, and by the way, I love my sandals after all.
It looks fabulous! Come visit my house and give me tips!!
I love it!! It looks great!
What an inviting entryway! Beautiful.
Post a Comment