I have not spent any money on this new baby yet. I'm waiting until I find out the gender to determine what I need to buy. One thing I need to buy regardless is a new infant car seat. My aunt gave me one for Ella that was only good for a few months beyond her first birthday. I've done some slight searching and have been really surprised at how expensive it is to buy a car seat independent of a travel system. Also, there doesn't seem to be much selection at stores (everything comes with a stroller and I already have 2 of those). Do any of you have any tips for me? Have you bought one for a decent price without a stroller? THANKS!
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago


4 comments:
So I just barely saw this post. Crazy that I texted you about it last night. Inspiration ;) Like I said, you are more than welcome to mine. If things go according to my plans, I won't need it for awhile. And I have two bases. No pressure. Just offering. I totally understand wanting to have one of your own.
Good luck with that one. We are trying to find a forward facing one for Beck and can't find one that isn't the size of a Lazy Boy Recliner!
We love our Graco Snugride. It is one of the lightest infant carrier car seats out there. I believe they sell them on Amazon.
Do you still have your old car seat? Babies R us does a trade every so often and you can bring your old one to the store and they recycle it and give you a discount on a new one.
Post a Comment