Friday, October 1, 2010

ksl finds

I am definitely in project mode. I needed to find a chair for the new desk so I searched thrift stores, yard sales, and consignment shops on Saturday and didn't find anything I loved so I looked on KSL. I found a few things I liked (one that I loved, but it was already sold) and decided to get this chair. I put a quick coat of paint on it to brighten it and then my sister Emily helped me make this chair cover with some fabric I had from a previous project that I never got around to. All together the chair and pad were $23.
While searching for the desk chair I found these bar stools that I love. I got both of them for only $25. It was perfect because my brother-in-law, Shevin, works right by the warehouse these stools were at in Salt Lake so he picked them up for me on his lunch break. I sold the 3 bar stools we used in our old house for $20 so I feel like I only spent $28 for the new bar stools and the desk chair!

4 comments:

Alysha said...

Wahoo Syd! I am becoming a fan of KSL myself. You are doing a great job on your projects. I'm impressed.

Jason and Kristin said...

Oh man you are really on a roll! Maybe I should try KSL for Halloween costumes, hmmmm.

Jesse said...

I love the counter tops! Those chairs are sweet! I'm impressed!

bestofthebishops said...

You are amazing!! I can't believe how much you've already done with your house! Thanks for having us over!