Thursday, July 29, 2010

where oh where can it be?

I can't find my wedding ring.
I swear I have looked everywhere.
Where oh where can it be?
I'm getting really scared I may not find it.

8 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Oh man! Where do you remember having it last? Is it packed away in all the moving stuff? Oh man!

Sydney said...

I don't remember the last time I had it. I think I wore it to church at our new ward. I have no idea where it is!

Tenille Gates said...

That is the absolute worst feeling ever! That has happened to me before...only it was my 1 carat diamond that fell out of my ring! I almost DIED and searched everywhere!..but eventually found it (a miracle!) If you lost it at church, chances are someone will put it in lost and found..i hope you find it soon!

Emily said...

Look down the kitchen drain, that is if you kept putting it on the window sill at the new house. I hope you find it soon, so the worrying can stop. And when you do find it, get the ring resized!

Gee. said...

We feel so badly about your ring, Syd. Matthew lost his wedding ring and thought it was in the pond they had gone to the previous day. He spent hours and hours diving and looking for it. He was practically in tears. He had already looked high and low in the house and didn't find it. It ended up that he found it behind the hamper in their room! So, don't give up! We will hope for the best! Love you! ~ Aunt Gayle

Alysha said...

Syd I am so sorry. I sure hope you find it.

Gee. said...

We've still got our fingers, toes and eyes crossed, hoping your ring will turn up! ~ Love, Aunt Gayle

Megan, John and kids said...

I hope that it's at least somewhere in the new house. I hope that you've already found it by the time that I've commented on this. I've lost my ring before, and it's not a fun thing. Good luck!