Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We Moved!

We have been so busy the last few weeks trying to get packed, moved, ready for the renter, and settled into our new house.
We absolutely LOVE all of the open space. Our town home was 1600 square feet on three levels. Now we have 1800 square feet on one level (1800 unfinished square feet in the basement). I can't tell you how nice it is not having to deal with stairs.
Our first projects for this house have been painting the dining room table black and buying/assembling the white entertainment center. We have a million more projects...
One of my favorite things about this house is the large pantry.
After a lot of work, it is starting to feel like our house. Come over and visit us!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Syd, it all looks so great/amazing/wonderful/new. I'm glad the move went well and you are getting settled in. Congrats!

Brittany said...

So cute! Love it! It's probably so nice to be moved in.

Alysha said...

I absolutely love it! It is so nice and you are so good at decorating. And I knew there was something different about your table! Looks great. Really, everything is so nice. Thanks for letting us come over.

Janae said...

Congrats, Sydney! I love it!!

Amber said...

Wow...looks amazing! Congrats on the big move! And I absolutely love your big pantry...super jealous of that one!!

Jason and Kristin said...

We tried to find u the other day with no luck. I guess I'm gunna need directions :)

fightingfour said...

Love your house. The layout looks like mine. Can I come and visit.

bestofthebishops said...

I LOVE your house Syd!! You have such great taste! Thanks for letting us come and hang out last week. It was SO fun!!! We need to do it again.

Megan, John and kids said...

Of course your house already looks amazing! You've worked so hard, and you've done such a great job. you really have such a talent. I'm glad that this all worked out and that you're enjoying your new house! And I'm glad that we got to see it a bit while we were there, I just wish we'd been able to see you a bit more!