It's official...
We are building this floor plan

in this color scheme

on this corner lot with .35 acres.

This is what it looks like now.

Isn't it beautiful?
Our estimated closing date is July 12th.
HOORAY!
More great news: we found a renter for our townhome who seems awesome!
5 comments:
It will be so fun to watch your house being built. We are so excited for you guys!
Hooray! We are so excited for you guys! And lol, Dave only hangs out without shirt when he's working out, which is more than I can say for our neighbors - grown men seen walking around or sitting on the hood of their cars in just boxers! Oh funny! See ya'll soon!
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys (and way jealous). I can't wait to see it. So fun!
How awesome!! I am so excited for you guys? When is it supposed to be done?
Ah, finally some pictures!!! It is going to be so stinking cute! You will LOVE having a corner lot. I wanna walk through it when the walls get up for sure!!!
Post a Comment