Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I love summer

This morning as Ella woke me up (she makes a great alarm clock), I immediately started thinking about getting ready for work. I was so excited when I remembered it's summer... and then even more excited when I remembered that I'm not going back. Instead of going to work, Ella and I went running and then met Alysha and Makaylee over at the splash pad in Highland.

Ella loved eating their crackers. She is such a mooch.
It is so funny to see the difference in the girls' personalities. Makaylee was content to sit in the water and play with a single fountain while Ella just wanted to walk everywhere. She never stopped so I constantly had this view.
Once Ella noticed the vent where the water was recycling through she was determined to explore it. I was nervous to let her go over though because lots of big kids were playing in that area, but when the water stopped for 10 minutes all the kids left so I let her play.
Occasionally she let me see her cute face.
P.S. look at our house today...
I'm getting SO excited!

3 comments:

Alysha said...

I love summer too! Thanks for coming with us. By the way, Ella is always welcome to our treats, because she always shares with my little mooch.

Ange said...

So cute. I love splash pads. Tons in Waco, but none here in El Paso where we live now. Bummer. I didn't realize that you were building a house. Awesome!!! Where? I mean what City?

Jason and Kristin said...

The splash park is fabulous free fun! I can't believe your house. So exciting!