Wednesday, January 6, 2010

oh man

Today I managed to drop a tupperware container on Ella's head leaving her a nice bruise. Later I watched her slip and hit her head on the wood floor. Shortly after I spilled lots of glue all over the carpet while attempting to fix something. Ella crawled over, touched the glue and then licked her fingers before I could get to her. All of this happened between 3 and 7 pm. Two of those hours Ella was napping. Am I an amazing mom or what?

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

That's awesome! Don't feel bad, I'm pretty sure kids are made of Nerf so she'll be ok :).

Rod and Jess said...

Awesome indeed! :) Just wait 'til you burn her with the curling iron the first time! You'll want mother of the year award with your name on it! LOL! Hope your day gets better!

fightingfour said...

Your amazing!