Monday, January 4, 2010

it's over

During these last 12 days of Christmas vacation I've:

  • eaten more calories than I usually do in a month
  • been incredibly lazy
  • only cleaned my house once (SO LAZY)
  • gone out to eat way too much- and loved it every time
  • seen The Princess and The Frog which I strongly recommend
  • played an excited round of Wii golf thanks to Dad and his sleeping pills
  • played lots of games
  • bowled my new high score of 131
  • managed not to get the stomach flu again (knock on wood). Emily's family of 7 and Megan's family of 4 have all had it during the past week and we've definitely been exposed to their germs
  • stayed up late
  • slept in every morning (thanks Gustavo for taking the baby to make that possible)

It has been a great break. One of the many benefits of my perfect job.

2 comments:

Alysha said...

It was a wonderful break! I'm glad you enjoyed every minute of it. If it makes you feel better I was proud of myself for cleaning my house once over the break :) Can I just add that I love little Ella so much. She's darling!

Marie said...

The princess and the frog is my granddaughter, Keira's favorite princess. She calls her the cookn
princess. Keira is 4 and she loves to cook.