Ella is a week old! This week has been full of excitement and adjustments. As you can see by looking at Ella's very chubby cheeks, she is back to her birth weight! During our 2 days at the hospital Ella lost 11 ounces. Now after being home for only 5 days she has gained it all back! We love our adorable chubby baby. Gustavo has always said that he wanted our babies to have chubby cheeks and he definitely got his wish.
A lot of you have inquired about Gustavo's ankle. He went to the specialist yesterday and was told that it is broken, but it is a small chip so he won't need a hard cast or surgery. He is just supposed to keep it wrapped and wear this boot. He hates the boot, but it isn't too bad.


3 comments:
She is precious Syd! I love her cheeks, and she has so much pretty hair!
Oh my goodness, she is GORGEOUS!!! We can't wait to officially meet her! Look what cute parents you two are! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I love how kissably soft baby skin is. Enjoy it! I hope that things are getting more normal, or at least easier to cope. I vaguely remember how hard it is to adjust to having a baby. I promise, it gets easier, you will get more sleep again some day. I'm sure that you're amazing parents. Congrats again.
Post a Comment