Thursday, February 26, 2009

Four Incredible Years

It is hard to believe that Gustavo and I have been married for four years! In some ways that seems short, and in other ways it seems like a very significant amount of time. I've been thinking about all of the incredible things that have happened during our four years together.

2005- the year of HUGE changes!
- We were married February 26, 2005
- I graduated and got my first job teaching first grade at Meadow Elementary School
- We bought our house

2006
- We fixed up the house and made it ours
- We decided to finally take a trip together and went to Las Vegas
(I can't find our pictures)

2007
- We went back east for 2 weeks to visit Emily & Laz in Virginia and Meg & John in Pennsylvania. While we were there we also went to Washington D.C., Palmyra, NY, and New York City.
-We went with Laz to an Orioles vs. Yankees game in Baltimore

-We saw all the sights in NYC

-Our favorite part of New York was definitely when Gustavo won 2 tickets in the Wicked lottery. We both strongly recommend seeing it. It was amazing!

2008
- Gustavo graduated with his degree in Business Management
- We went on a cruise with Adam & Jennie to Catalina and Mexico
- I got pregnant so we spent lots of time getting ready for Ella
- We went on one last vacation as just the 2 of us to Vegas with Levi & Jessie

2009

- We had Ella and our whole world changed!

I love you so much Gustavo. Thank you for being my best friend and the love of my life. I feel so blessed to be your wife. I appreciate all that you do for me, especially right now!

3 comments:

Megan, John and kids said...

I hope that you had a great anniversary! Sorry that I'm late in saying it, but you know how busy things get. I have to admit though that Ella steals the show in that post, that little girl is so amazingly adorable, I love that picture. I hope that you guys were able to have some fun, or at least get some rest, on your anniversary. Love you!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary to you both... I can't believe it's already been 4 years!
P.S. ... I love that pic of Ella, it's so sweet.

hillary and britton said...

Congratulations!! A lot has happened in 4 years, but it doesn't seem that long ago when I went to your reception. Time flies!