skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Sophie is 17 months old. Time goes by way too fast! At 17 months Sophie is walking everywhere. I assumed that the second child would do everything faster than the first because she had someone to mimic. That isn't the case with my Sophie. She takes her time and does things when she wants. She took her first step October 1st and started really walking in November. Sophie still doesn't talk much. She is really good at screaming and pointing though. She signs inconsistently. I know that she knows certain signs because she'll use them when she wants, but it just isn't that interesting to her. She signs milk, all done, water, eat, and bath. The only words she says are "Mama" and "Dada." Sophie loves to help me around the house. She grabs diapers, throws trash away, puts away her shoes and toys, and helps in any other ways she can. She loves to point to belly buttons. That was the first body part she learned to identify and it's still her favorite. She also points to her head and nose. She LOVES animals, but only tells us what a doggy says "woof woof." Sophie's favorite toys are definitely baby dolls. She lights up when we ask her to get her baby. She loves to take her baby for a walk around the house with the little baby stroller. Sophie also loves to push Ella's buttons (which are very easy to push!) They fight about 70% of the time they are interacting. The 30% of the time that they get along is adorable though. She loves to play on Ella's bed or our bed and be wild. Ella jumps (when we're not watching) and Sophie is a wild child so she just free falls and then laughs hysterically. She is such a crazy little girl. Her nicknames are Sophie, Soph, and monkey. We love you baby!
1 comments:
Have you found that the 2nd child is way more spunky than the 1st? I've heard other people say that & it's for sure true in out family:) Sorry I haven't checked your blog in forever. I will try to do better. I really do love reading about whats going on in your life!!!!
xoAmy
Post a Comment