Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ella Bella

Ella is 3 years old (almost 4).  She can be a handful, but for the most part she's pretty sweet.  She has always had a very strong personality and definitely knows what she wants.  Ella loves her friends.  Our next door neighbor Aimee is her best friend.  They would play together every day if schedules permitted.  Aimee is in our little neighborhood preschool so they see each other twice a week and usually play at least twice a week on top of that.  Ella is all girl.  She loves to play dress up, have tea parties, and paint her fingernails.  Five is her favorite number because that is when she gets to ride the bus to school.  The other day she was talking to me about school and then got really somber and said, "Never mind, I don't want to go to school.  I want to stay home with you."  I like that idea.  I love watching her grow up, but it kills me that she's getting so big.  Ella is still an incredibly picky eater.  We're working on it, but we've got lots of room to grow.  Over the past few months she's started helping me make dinner.  She loves to set the table, pour ingredients, stir, fill water cups, and any other tasks she can handle.  She regularly tells me that I'm the "best cooker in the whole world."  Of course she says this as she refuses to eat what I make.  Oh well.  Ella loves princesses and playing make believe.  When she and Sophie get a long they usually play hide and seek or some form of house.  Ella loves to be snuggled, read to, or to do anything where she gets individual attention.  We love our Ella Bella.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

They are both so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetheart! I'm still game for an arranged marriage or maybe we can just secretly sign them up for that one show and see if their love is a fairytale!!:)
xoAmy