Wednesday, November 21, 2012

budding photographer

While I was uploading pictures from the past few months I laughed when I found these pictures that Ella took:
 She took a picture of us in front of the White House.  Can you see it?
 This is another one Ella took of me and Gustavo from our trip to Washington DC.
 She walked  into my room one afternoon and snapped this picture of me.  I was impressed that she actually got my face :)
On Halloween Ella was so fed up with me taking her picture that she asked if she could take mine.  This is what she captured.

3 comments:

Jamie Meacham said...

This made me laugh! So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she took that! You look seriously so beautiful!!
xoAmy

John and Megan said...

I love them! I think I remember finding some photos like that which I took when I was young, so everyone has to start somewhere!