Notice that Sophie has not one, but TWO lollipops. Sophie loves having both hands full. At 15 months she still isn't walking (she took her first steps on October 1st- at 14 months, but still isn't walking). She also isn't really talking. I wish that she liked signing because that made such a difference with Ella, but she only signs all done, water, milk, eat, and more. Unfortunately she doesn't sign any of them consistently. She goes in phases with each of these signs. I guess she just doesn't care to use signs or words- she just squawks! This little girl knows what she wants and she is a fighter! If you look closely at this picture you might see her little rash. At about 13 months I took Sophie in to get a rash looked at. I was worried she may have food allergies, but we found out that she has Perioral Dermatitis. It doesn't bother her, but it flares up quite a bit and is surrounding her mouth and is under both of her eyes. It seems to be getting a little better so hopefully we'll be able to get rid of it. I was excited to see that Sophie is gaining weight. She's still tiny, but here are her stats:
weight: 20.6 lbs --- 12th percentile
length: 31 in. --- 64th percentile
head circ: 47.3 cm --- 83rd percentile
2 comments:
Such cute posts. I have not been on blogger for a while. Sounds like miss Sophia is like Iosepa and will do what she wants to do when she wants to do it :) for a while his only signs were more and please, which meant "i want" and "give it to me" (respectively). it seems like other pople would always ask, des he talk? I'd say, no, not really ... and they never knew how to respond. I never really worried about it. Language will come eventually, we just get frustrated at he lack of communication until then :) keep working on it :) She is a very beautiful little girl. I love the 2 lollipops at once! This girl knows what she wants.
Okay that is the cutest sweater!! I love it!
xoAmy
Post a Comment