Thursday, May 6, 2010

poor girl

We went to the pediatrician today and found out that our baby has double ear infections. Poor girl.

7 comments:

Adam said...

That's sad for your baby! I'm glad you know what the problem is so she can get better:) Can't wait to see you guys this summer! We should get together even if the whole group thing doesn't work out.

Adam said...

Oops! I guess Adam is logged in under his account. The comments are from Erica:)

Brittany said...

That is not fun. Hope she gets feeling better really soon.

Jason and Kristin said...

Poor little lamb. I hope she's feeling better now.

Natalie Duerden said...

I'm so glad you don't have to drive around in a smelly car anymore! Also, I hope that Ella feels completely better soon. It's so hard to have a sick baby. That is so exciting to hear about your house plans.

Dave & Lavenia Gillespie said...

:( Hey Sydney! I hope she is feeling better! I found your blog and thought I would check it out and leave you ours. Hope we can continue to keep in touch. Best of luck with your little one.

Lavenia

Megan, John and kids said...

It's always hard when they've got a double dose of the infection. But, I have to say that what struck me the most fro that post is Ella's picture. It took me back about 23 years to when you were that age. She looks so much like a lot of your old baby pictures. I hope she gets better soon.