We've decided to try to sell our house. I thought we would live here for at least three more years, but Gustavo feels like we should try to buy a family home while the interest rates are low. Right now we are just trying to sell it ourselves and are asking $159,900. We put the sign out on Friday and made a flyer on Saturday. We have had one person call (we think it was a neighbor trying to size up the competition) and one couple from church wants to come look at it. If we sell we would like to stay in American Fork or move to Lehi since we both work there. We'll keep everyone posted on the process. If you know anyone who is interested send them our way (or to our listing on MLS or KSL)!
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago


1 comments:
I think you guys are smart. When Ella gets bigger and wants to play outside you'll be glad you aren't by a busy road anymore. Ah, but moving is such a chore! If you decide you want some help selling or buying my Dad is a realtor and he hooked us up with the house we have now (his office is Century 21 in AF). Such a big decision but sooooo exciting!
Post a Comment