I had a great 25th birthday. It started an hour later than usual because Ella woke up a little late due to the overcast morning and Gustavo took her for almost 30 minutes before she needed to eat. They came into the room at 8:15 bearing gifts. Ella delivered me a sweet letter from Gustavo and he gave me the adorable nutrition tracking board I haven't been able to stop thinking about since seeing it on the Rachel Ray Show almost a year ago (check it out here). After Ella woke up from her morning nap we all went to brunch. We had a nice afternoon and then dropped Ella off with Yolanda and her abuela who watched her while we went to dinner at Tepanyaki and then saw Julie & Julia. After we picked Ella up and put her back to bed we had cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory (thanks to Alysha & Bonnie!) Then to top it off, we watched BYU beat Oklahoma thanks to DVR. It was honestly the best birthday I can remember.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
4 months ago


7 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had a good time! We went to see Julie & Julia yesterday... I just loved Meryl Streep in it! We love & miss you!
Happy Birthday! What a great way to spend the day! So glad it was a happy one for you! Camryn and Carsyn are LOVING having you as their PE teacher! They keep telling me how much fun you are!
You're just a baby still!
I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I'd been thinking about it coming up for a few days, had intended on calling, and then Saturday came and went. I'm sorry! But I'm glad you had a great day. I love you!
I'm glad you had a good day, I really didn't forget your birthday, I just didn't call, sorry. You deserve to have a great day. I want to see the nutrition tracking board you are talking about, but my link isn't working. What is this thing?
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad it was such a great one...having kids tend to make them even better! (even if the kids have no idea what's going on...just having them around makes everything better)!
And didn't you love that game? We were going absolutely crazy at our house! Sam wore his BYU hat and listened to nothing but sports radio for the next three days!!
Happy Birthday Sydney!! I can't believe you are 25. We are so old. Ella is gorgeous and you are the cutest mom. Mondays are good for me to so I will talk to Natalie and we can all get together. I'm excited to see you and Ella!
Post a Comment