Friday, December 26, 2008

My New Love...BABY CLOTHES

I LOVE baby clothes. I have spent so much money on clothes for our baby. It is hard to imagine that when I was first pregnant I really wanted to have a boy. Don't get me wrong, I would love a boy and I will be thrilled to have a boy one day, but right now I can only think pink. The week of our ultrasound I started thinking that I'd better prepare myself just in case we found out we were having a girl (even though no one thought I'd have a girl so I was pretty convinced we were having a boy). We went to baby GAP and even then I was so drawn to the boys section and didn't really see anything I liked for baby girls. Now I don't know how I could have ever thought that. I still love little boy clothes and enjoy looking at my little nephews' clothes, but nothing makes me as happy as adorable baby girl clothes. I'm addicted!

1 comments:

Paz123 said...

I can understand your feelings. Well, its seems that you really have spent much money on baby clothes.