We love our little Sophia so much. She is such a sweetheart. Sophie sits up all by herself now and eats everything in sight. She didn't like rice cereal and still refuses to take a bottle, but she loves food. I hope she'll continue to be a good eater because it is so nice- we're definitely not used to it! The girls love each other, but Ella can get a little rough and Sophie has learned to cry wolf whenever Ella even comes near her. I hope this isn't foreshadowing what's to come.
Sophia is a very happy, content baby, but I had to include this sad picture too because I thought it was so cute!
Before Time Swallows the Memories
4 months ago


2 comments:
Wow! The girls are getting so big! They are SO beautiful! I am loving all of your fun updates! So fun to see the changes in them! Hope all is well!
She is too adorable! Preslee used to blaim everything on Braylee even if she wasn't in the room. Now she just screams super loud to get her own way.
Post a Comment