This summer we've managed to stay super busy. I'm so glad that Sophie is an angel because if she had a difficult temperament there is no way I could have kept up with all of the family activities since her birth.
At the beginning of September we went to Lagoon with Gustavo's family. Ella had a great time with Abuela, Gabe, and Nena. She loved the slow paced airplane and boat rides, but was scared by a lot of the children's rides because they were surprisingly fast. She is such a cautious soul (I have no idea where she got that from.) It was so funny to watch Gabe laughing with pure delight while Ella held on for dear life on the same ride. We love being close to family and having so many opportunities to get together.


1 comments:
I love that comment about the "cautious soul!" You are so funny.
Post a Comment