Wednesday, December 8, 2010

adults

So I decided we should do Christmas cards this year. It seems like something most adults do. If you would like one then please e-mail me your address. THANKS! If you don't have my current e-mail address let me know by leaving a comment and I'll get a hold of you to make sure you get a Christmas card from us.

8 comments:

adam and erica said...

I want one!! Do you have my address??!

Dave & Lavenia Gillespie said...

yes please :)

Rod and Jess said...

We need YOUR address too! Please e-mail me! :)

Jason and Kristin said...

Hook me up. Just drop it on my doorstep :)

Jason and Kristin said...

Your new ring rocks!

Aimee said...

Syd, I can't wait to see your card. I sent you my address, right? Did you send me yours? I am so scatterbrained these days. Thanks for the cookie idea. I'm doing it.

Amber said...

email me, miss! amberstro@yahoo.com

bestofthebishops said...

Would love one! I'll send you our address. Love the ring!!!